CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Chocolate M&M Pretzels

A Facebook friend (thanks Brittney!) gave me the idea to do this quick and easy dessert for a party I went to recently. They were soooo simple to make and they were a huge hit!


What you'll need: 
A bag of small, round pretzels. (Any brand, really. I used Herr's mini rounds for this one. The recipe works better if the pretzels don't have the little "H" on the inside like mine...but I made do with what I had.)
A bag of Hershey Kisses
A bag of M&Ms


Instructions: 
Arrange the pretzels onto a cookie sheet. (Since I only made a small batch to demonstrate, I used a disposable tin container instead...)





Place the Hershey Kisses in the center of the pretzels...


Pop in the oven at 275 degrees for about 2 or 2.5 minutes (or until chocolate is soft...) If you have the round pretzels WITHOUT the "H" in the center, the chocolate should just melt and fill right in, but if you have the ones like mine....I used a spoon and gently pushed the chocolate into the pretzel a bit more..


Once the chocolate is all spread out in the pretzel, place on M&M into each :)


Pop into the refrigerator to cool (shouldn't take more than 5 minutes...) and.....

 You're done!!! 

Disclaimer: Mine are not very neat or "pretty" but I literally threw these together in about 6 minutes...as I had a cranky baby who needed to be fed. ;) Don't let the fact that mine are a little sloppy stop you from making them. They're so simple and addicting. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment